YOUR FIRST VISIT
WHAT TO BRING
On your first visit please remember to bring the following:
- Any relevant Medical and Family History
- List of current medications
- List of Allergies to prescription medications
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be asked detailed information covering your medical history and prior births if any. Dr. Alexander may perform some physical examinations and take clinical images to complete your medical record to compare at future follow-ups.
It’s not uncommon to have questions or doubts, which we will encourage you to ask before you leave the clinic.
During this consultation or soon after you will be required to have an Ultrasound to help establish your condition.
Other tests that will be required include:
- Blood tests are done to know your blood type (A, B, AB, or O; Rh positive or Rh negative),
- Immunity to German measles (rubella), and haemoglobin levels.
- Tests also reveal if you are suffering from conditions such as hepatitis B, syphilis or AIDS.
After reviewing any diagnostic results, Dr Alexander will advise you of the results.